If you’re familiar with logcatting with android, it’s the same method…
If you’re not, don’t worry… here’s how to go about it!
1. Download the Android SDK : http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
– unzip the sdk, and run android app to add the Tools, 4.x, and 3.2 packages
– http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/index.html ; http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/adding-packages.html
– add a pathing to your android sdk, sdk/tools, sdk/platform-tools folder
2. plug the device in the usb port
3. run: adb logcat -v time
This will give you a timestamp for the logcat in verbose mode
4. Highlight starting from where you are doing your steps until the end of the steps
and copy and paste them into gist : https://gist.github.com/
There you go!
There’s other plenty of things you can do with your new found tool, such as place files from or to your computer, change the time, etc.