It took a while to hunt down a site that allowed for free hosting of 50 gigs or more and then post the file up. There are certain modifications I had made from yesterday to the image as well.
- There are certain files I shouldn’t host for the unagi, so having the directories pulled for them didn’t’ make sense. I decided to get rid of those. instead it’s a ~/Project/B2G folder that’s waiting for you to config.sh with whatever device you have. see https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Preparing_for_your_first_B2G_build
- I decided to download the marionette test cases and also install virtualenvwrapper and virtualenv. see: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Marionette/Running_Tests and http://doughellmann.com/2008/05/virtualenvwrapper.html
- I also have a separate ~/Projects/gaia folder so that you can build your own gaia. Here are some tips and tricks : https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/QA/Tips_And_Tricks#B2G_Compiling_Gaia
The username is Ubuntu and the password is reverse:
This build is out dated… see https://shizen008.wordpress.com/2013/11/11/images-for-b2gemulator/ for a newer version.