Geolocation 1.1…

Using the information I got from : http://www.modaco.com/topic/351968-satelite-fix-for-gps/

I was able to get the inari 1.1 using the commercial ril to work using the files here :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_0LdM1CVycINVZRZDhRUG8xc1E/edit?usp=sharing

You may need to fix the ntp if you are not in the US using : http://www.pool.ntp.org/ as a reference.

This is how to create a root cert for SUPL google.com: http://blog.cryptomilk.org/2012/07/24/how-to-create-a-suplrootcert-for-supl-google-com/

I also googled the config for : etc/quipc.conf because it seemed to complain that that file didn’t exist in the logs…

I’m not sure if I got things right… at the same time it seems to be at least giving a semi close location.

Advertisements

About shizen008

Breaking things and getting in trouble for it since '74. Disclaimer: I am not responsible if I make your head explode reading this blog! The writings here are my own expression and not of any companies. I currently work on being a QA for B2G aka Firefox OS
Aside | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s